E460 Esko Razor X320 Hi-Vis Green Cut 3 Glove, Sizes S to 2XL (sold per 12 pairs)
- Hi-Vis cut resistant liner knitted from high-performance HPPE combined with stretchy spandex/polyester
- Advanced yarn wrapping technology, maximising user comfort with a softer liner and less hand fatigue
- Silicone-free PU foam coating—no risk of silicone contamination prior to painting metal parts
- Certified to protect to latest European and American standards, Cut Level 3 (B)
- Available with and without header cards
- Sold in packs of 12
- EN 388:2016 Updates the EN 388:2008 standard. It continues the previous test’s methods with some alterations including a change to the way the coup cut test is carried out (the second figure giving the coup cut resistance rating may be expressed as ‘X’ if the glove is not tested under the coup test or if the rolling blade becomes blunt before the test is completed). It adds a fifth letter (A to F, with F being highest) for cut resistance using the sliding blade TDM test and a sixth letter to indicate impact protection, expressed as ‘P’ for pass. If the glove is not designed to provide impact protection the sixth figure is left out, or sometimes ‘F’ (fail).
- ANSI 105-2016 (A2) The American ANSI cut protection classification for gloves. The numeral represents a ten-point scale, 0 to 9 (lowest to most cut resistant), based on the weight in grams needed to cut through the glove material with 20 mm blade travel in the TDM test.
Sizes: S (7), M (8), L (9), XL (10), 2XL (11)