- PE coated PP non-slip shoe cover
- Strong 4 thread stitched seams
- Carton rate available
- EN 14126 Certified to meet performance requirements for re-usable and limited use protective clothing against infective agents.
- EN 1149 Certified workwear with anti-static properties. Electrostatic dissipative clothing with reduced risk of sparking, especially in environments where there is a risk of explosion.
- EN 13034 Type 6 Protective clothing against liquid chemicals (type 6), provides limited protection against small spatters and fumes from liquid chemicals. Intended to be used if a full liquid permeation barrier is not necessary.
- EN 13982-1 Type 5 Protective clothing for use against solid particulates – performance requirements for chemical protective clothing providing protection to the full body against airborne solid particulates.
Sizes: One Size Fits All