T340 Esko Titan 340 SMS Coverall, Type 5/6, Sizes S to 5XL
- Latest SMS fabric technology—ideal for working in warmer environments
- Approved for asbestos removal
- Multi-layered PPSB for advanced fabric strength, tear and puncture resistance
- MBPP fabric filters 99.8% of particles sized 0.5-1?m
- 4-thread seam stitching, 3–3.5 stitches per cm, stronger seam strength compared to other brands
- Elastic is stitched outside the coverall to avoid any possible allergy reaction
- Auto-locking zippers, well folded-in for user comfort
- Meets EN1073-2 for protection against radioactive particulate contamination
- Approved in accordance with EN1149-5 anti-static standard
- EN 1073-2 Certified to meet performance requirements for protective clothing against particulate radioactive contamination.
- EN 13034 Type 6 Protective clothing against liquid chemicals (type 6), provides limited protection against small spatters and fumes from liquid chemicals. Intended to be used if a full liquid permeation barrier is not necessary.
- EN 13982-1 Type 5 Protective clothing for use against solid particulates – performance requirements for chemical protective clothing providing protection to the full body against airborne solid particulates.
Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL
|ESKO COVERALL SIZE CHART|
|Intended to be used as a guide only, comfortable fit will vary for individual wearers.|