- Light, comfortable & well-ventilated, short peak hard hat design
- Shell made of UV-resistant ABS materials to absorb and resist high impact
- 6-point pinlock suspension harness
- Easily detachable harness and fully adjustable to fit head sizes between 53cm to 66cm
- Fitted with integrated Class 5, SLC80 26dB earmuffs—protection for noise levels to 110dB(A)
- Earmuffs have minimum pressure while achieving a snug seal
- With browguard and stainless-steel wraparound visor for protection and unobstructed vision
- Browguard attachment and earmuffs are a Pro Choice product
- AS/NZS 1801
Sets out the Australia/New Zealand requirements for occupational protective helmets, including construction of the helmet shell, helmet finish and methods of tests.
- AS/NZS 1270
Specifies requirements for the design, materials, and performance of hearing protectors. Performance is graded to one of five hearing protector classes, Class 5 being the highest acoustic performance.